Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mens Monster Energy Earring

My thoughts ....

I find the International Theatre Festival is an occasion. The classic train passing and that we must absolutely take! It is comparable to a trip in earnest. This year took us to Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Kosovo, Peru and even Japan!
offers many possibilities and is an event that adds a lot. Both shows that the team give emotions: surprise and fun, all the time.
be taken seriously, because this is a serious festival as it is full of professionals with many people who want to work, collaborate and share. It is an experience not over yet but, for now I liked it very much and certainly recommend it to other guys. I think there is a special atmosphere that surrounds this festival. Harmonious, imaginative, curious and friendly.



For me, theater is a little like a spell .
me on at all times, covers me with his imagination and his art. It is a place where you can smile, laugh, curious, and where I find so many ways that fit with my personality. Clowns, dancers, mimes and musicians even know me particular emotions and distractions that I'd always have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment